BLAVITY: 9 Of The Most Profound Ways The Culture Remembered Nipsey Hussle
9 Of The Most Profound Ways The Culture Remembered Nipsey Hussle. Long live Nip!
1. J. Cole and Big Sean brought him to Dreamville Festival.
2. Someone recreated his image with hair beads.
3. Gangbangers called a truce.
4. Russell Westbrook played the second 20-20-20 game in NBA history and dedicated the feat to Nip.
5. The Nation of Islam marched to Marathon to pay its respects.
6. This young man and his date took Nip to prom.
7. An artist created this painting with fantastic attention to detail.
8. Rick Ross got Nipsey tatted on his arm.
9. He is the subject of several murals across the country.
Read more of the full story below